4-3-2-1 = 10 Inches of Belly Lost
This is an endomorph transformation with a simple progressive program to help women wanting to lose inches from around their stomach and feel good as they gain quality of life while losing that spare tire! Here is the strategy.
Measurements and photos
• Take before photos and one measurement
• Put a ribbon around your stomach and then cut it 4 inches short of touching
• Your only goal now is to make the ends of the ribbon touch around your belly
• No weighing yourself or taking measurements, just use the ribbon
For motivation, put the ribbon around your stomach every morning and, if possible, every time before you eat. Doing this will help you stay focused on your goal until the ends touch.
• When ends touch take full measurements and progress photos
• Repeat the previous steps with ribbon cut 3 inches shorter, then 2 inches and finally 1 inch
Now you have lost 10 inches around your belly and should feel amazing! (How you look is just a bonus)
Be very careful to protect your knees by doing low impact exercises along with walking.
Each time you shorten the ribbon length, increase the exercises intensity and the length of your training.
To learn a workout strategy read this: Burn Calories AND Sculpt Your Core